Buy to Let Mortgages | Popular Situations
- You’re thinking about buying your first property to let out.
- You are already an established landlord and are looking to expand your portfolio.
- You’re from out of town and looking to buy a property with some help.
- The mortgage you currently have is on a standard variable rate, and you’re looking to Remortgage for a better deal.
- You’re looking to raise money from a Buy to Let purchase for another purchase.
- You want to change a residential property into a Buy to Let.
- You want to deal with a broker exclusive mortgage lender.
- The bank isn’t making things any easier.
- Your situation is a little complicated and you need expert advice.
We work with a large number of mortgage lenders, including a lot of specialist lenders. Our mortgage advice team have in-depth knowledge of all their different lending criteria.
Why choose Cambridgemoneyman for Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Cambridge
We work with a large number of mortgage lenders, including many specialist lenders. Our mortgage advice team has in-depth knowledge of all their different lending criteria.
Whether you are experienced and looking to expand your portfolio or looking to purchase your first investment property, we are ready to help you with your Buy to Let needs in Cambridge.
There have been many changes in the Buy to Let sector in Cambridge over the last few years. It is our job to keep right up to date.
If you’re thinking about maybe turning your current home into a Buy to Let investment before moving onto a new property, speak to a Mortgage Broker in Cambridge – We may be able to help! Transactions like these are referred to as Let to Buy Mortgages, something we deal with regularly.
Our advisors would be able to help arrange your new purchase and existing property mortgage. You may also be able to remortgage your current property onto a Buy to Let and at the same time, raise money for a deposit towards a new home.
Get in touch with us today and make a date for your free mortgage consultation.